After purchasing a package for my "review first", I decided I didn't want it as it was not as represented and I therefore returned it exactly to the address in Cherry Hill, NJ where indicated, getting a reference #, etc.When I called to question when my money would be credited, I was then told it would take 60-90 days.

After that period of time & no money was refunded, I called & was told their offices moved & it probably was an oversight, that the money would be refunded in 10 days. Ten days came and went. A month later I called and asked to speak to a manager who was not in the office but was due in. I explained the problem and was told that the manager would call me ...

he never did. I sent an e-mail to customer service the following day requesting an answer. I never got a response. I called yet the next day to speak to the manager.

I was told that the manager had the request from two days previous and that he would return my call in the order of complaint and then my money would be returned within 7 to 14 days.I have yet to receive anything.

Had an Experience with CHEAPTRIPS?

Comments

I feel it was a rip off because I couldn't even access anything to get the tickets to Honolulu, HI in 2009 which they kept the account opened for 3 years and sold to another timeshare company. They did not contact me to let me know if I can use it or not and did not give a refund. According the other company, I had $3,000 left on my account.

I have been trying to get my refund since March.The latest is that I've been told that for some unknown reason my refund didn't go through - twice!!

After the first failure to go through,I was told that my refund would be expedited and that I would receive it within 7-10 days. Well 10 days has now come and gone. Now I'm waiting for a call back from the supervisor.

Today I was told that if he hasn't called me back by tomorrow, I would get a call with an "appointment time" to call him back.What a scam!!!

Your scenario is EXACTLY identical to mine...same time frames and excuses given to me.I have been battling to receive my refund since November, 2009.

I am filing a compliant with the N.J.

Office of the Attorney General in Newark, N.J.I suggest you do the same and maybe this scam will be shut down.